Staying up to date with the vaccination is most important especially if you are visiting Tanzania.
Malaria is a particular issue in Tanzania. So be careful about it. The common vaccinations are:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever
Visit your doctor before your trip and make sure you have taken all vaccines and medicines you need.
Other Safety tips to follow :
- Use Insect repellent and avoid insect bites
- Use sunscreen to protect yourself from harsh sunrays
- Use light clothes to feel comfortable
- Avoid using tap water
- Pack a first aid kit
- Keep your valuable documents in a safe place
- Avoid isolated areas at night
Travel insurance covering any loss, medical expenses, theft and flight delay is highly recommended.